Article by Ernie Boxall 15.04.15
There’s a simple formula for getting the most out of your fitness programme,
whether you are with a trainer or “doing it yourself.”
• Keep going! Often the hardest part of any training is getting there. Get there.
• Drop the negative habits that affect your health. Make 10% changes often.
• Keep a balance and a diary.
3 HABITS TO HELP YOU
If you’ve started a new exercise programme, make this the month to maintain things.
1. Maximise your programme with 3 workouts per week and workouts need only be 15-20 minutes long as long as you work with focus and intensity.
NOTE: THAT MEANS NOT STOPPING TO CHAT OR TO CHANGE THE MUSIC ON YOUR iPOD
2. On the weekends push yourself for a longer workout. Schedule the time and the time after for recovery.
3. Avoid exercising at the same intensity each day. Instead listen to your body and adapt your intensity based on your energy on the day. Incorporate breathing and T’ai Chi sessions/Yoga/Pilates into the week for maximum energy results
For more information on how Balance Health and Fitness can help you in 2015
Call us n 07962 216833 or
contact us on email@example.com
Learn How To Stop Life Killing You!